Les forums Jasez
Internet

Un type d'arnaque — fausse offre d'emploi.

Tu es ici : Les forums Jasez » Internet » Un type d'arnaque — fausse offre d'emploi.
Répondre au sujet
Page(s) 1
Auteur Message
Répondre au sujet
Page(s) 1
plusdebiles
47 Sherbrooke
Abus Citer Posté le samedi 15 juillet 2017 à 09:55
(To any non-French speakers who end up on this post via a search engine — this is a scam alert. We've posted here all material sent to us by a scammer using the name David Lerman and advertizing a fake job offer. Do not give this person or anybody with a similar offer any personal information. Stop answering them – you're talking with a criminal.)

Il y a beaucoup de différents types d'arnaques. En voici une des plus populaires avec les criminels online – la fausse offre d'emploi. Habituellement un gros salaire offert pour presque pas de travail. Donc ça fait appel à deux caractéristiques typiquement humaines — l'avarice et la paresse. :-) Ça piège souvent aussi des gens avec des problèmes financiers qui se cherchent une solution rapide et facile. Comme dit le proverbe… si ça semble trop beau pour être vrai, ce l'est probablement… ou qéke chose comme ça.

Ça commence par une demande flou… Quelqu'un qui prétend vouloir déménager au Canada et se cherche de l'aide pour s'installer. Il offre 500$ pour 10 heures d'assistance par semaine. Ouin… c'est ça. Il ne sait pas où il s'en va au Canada non plus et demande où se trouve le/la candidat(e) recherché(e). Après qu'on lui a dit qu'on est à Sherbrooke au Québec (c'est pourtant écrit dans notre fiche et sur notre site… sont paresseux ces arnaqueurs !), il « savait » maintenant que c'est au Québec qu'il veut déménager. Quelle « coincidence » ! :-$ Nous ne sommes pas trops sûr ce qu'il essayait de nous soutirer… des informations bancaires il semble. Nous n'étions pas très collaborant. On lui a donné l'adresse d'une banque à Sherbrooke… partielle… et sans le nom de l'institution… Bien quoi ? Il a seulement demandé l'adresse ! :-P Il semble avoir abandonné sur notre cas pour l'instant. Trop de travail. ;>>1 Mais s'il réapparait, on publiera dans ce billet toute information additionnelle qui pourrait être utile pour le débusquer.

On copie-colle intégralement toute la correspondance qu'il nous a envoyé pour que des victimes potentielles puissent la trouver avec un moteur de recherche. Alors si vous lisez ceci parce-que vous avez reçu cette offre ou quelque-chose de semblable – oui, c'est une arnaque. Arrêtez de répondre à ce criminel. Et surtout, ne lui donnez aucune information personnelle !

Le numéro de téléphone au Royaume-Uni ne veut rien dire. Il pourrait être n'importe-où. Il existe des services de renvoi d'appel qui permettent d'obtenir un numéro « locale ». Tout les appels de ce numéro sont renvoyés sur un autre, qui peut être dans un autre pays. En particulier, beaucoup d'arnaqueurs nigériens opèrent via le Royaume-Uni, puisque c'est relativement facile pour eux de voyager là au besoin (le Nigéria est une ancienne colonie de l'empire britannique). Un peu d'éducation anti-arnaque. ;-)

C'est ici qu'il prétend habiter :
https://www.google.com/maps/place/40+Danesbury+Rd,+Feltham+TW13,+UK/@51.4448973,-0.4043331,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48767369443b759d:0x3526d7f02b002a51
Ouin… c'est ça. Il y a un poste de police à 200 mètres de là… on devrait peut-être lui suggérer de s'y rendre… :-P

———

Dear XXX,

I have just received your resume from Proz.
What part of Canada are you located?
Would you be available to assist my wife and I as a personal assistant because we intend to relocate to Canada in a few weeks from the UK.
We are willing to pay Five hundred Dollars weekly for a part time role of 10 hours weekly.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
David Lerman.

———

Dear XXX,

I am delighted to inform you that we are interested in working with you.

Our arrival date is for Saturday, 5th August 2017 in Quebec where we intend to purchase a home.

You will be furnished with detailed information as soon as all arrangements have been perfected.

Preparation for our arrival and being our representative in Canada is your primary role..

Prior to our arrival, there are few things that needs to be done which include, travel Insurance, Apartment rental/Hotel reservation, arrange pick up at the airport and car rental or taxi service.

You are obligated to adhere to instructions at all times.

My wife and I have agreed to do a bank transfer to you before we arrive.
This transfer would cover your first week wage and payment for the tasks required to implement.
You are not required to use your personal money for any of the task.
Details for the travel Insurance would be emailed to you.

You are required to create a folder which will contain every communication and every dealing which would be referred to when needed.

If you agree to the proposal, kindly fill the contractual agreement that is attached within the content of this email and the transfer would be done ASAP.

I hope this is not much of a task?
Please feel free to ask any questions when needed.
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours Sincerely,
David Lerman.

+447443362294

P.S We are relocating permanently to Canada.
I really think this job can be done at your spare time because we really do not require your availability at all time.
You can work remotely or just dedicate an hour or two to us daily.

———

Self-employment contract

David Lerman
40 Danesbury Road Danesbury Road, Feltham TW13
+447443362294
davidlermann@gmail.com

To: ________________
Address:____________

Dear Employee,

I am writing to set out the terms upon which I, David Lerman will engage your services.

1. The Services
It is agreed that you are engaged to act as my Personal Assistant prior to my arrival in Canada and maybe during my stay in Canada.
A new contract would be drafted if your services will be required on my arrival in Canada.
The tasks required are:
Plan trips.
Receive phone calls.
Pay bills.
Booking train tickets.
Booking Flights.
Organising diaries.
Typing up emails and letters.
Posting letters.
General assistant.

It is agreed that you will be available for approximately 10 hours per week.

2. Fees
We have agreed that the rate for your services will be $500 per week. You should submit a summary of expenses at the end of each week concerning the agreed work undertaken in that week. Your fees will be paid weekly by cheque.

3. Expenses
Agreed expenses, e.g. travel, accommodation will be covered by myself throughout the contract.

4. Status and Taxation
It is agreed that you are engaged in a self-employed capacity. It is not the intention of either party to this Agreement to create an employment relationship. Your fees will be payable gross, without deduction in respect of income and you are solely responsible for the paying any income tax due.

5. Termination
Either party may terminate the arrangement by giving at least 2 weeks written notice to the other.

Please indicate your acceptance of these terms by signing and returning this letter to me.

Yours sincerely,
David Lerman.

I hereby accept the terms and conditions set out in this letter

Name: David Lerman.
Date: 13/07/2017
Name:……….........................................
Date………………

———

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email and signed contract.
I will want to make a bank transfer. That would make the whole process go faster and Instant.
Please provide me with the necessary information required with your bank address to enable me make this transfer.

Modifié le dimanche 16 juillet 2017 à 11:13

zeldafisher
61 Montréal-Ouest
Abus Citer Posté le samedi 22 février 2020 à 10:23
Ahhhhh le beau petit couple! disparus eux aussi. On devait être trop plates :-(